UNIVERSAL MEDICA GROUP and EVERSANA announce global medical information and pharmacovigilance service partnership
Universal Medica Group and EVERSANA today are pleased to announce that they have entered into a definitive partnership, increasing their global footprint and enhancing their expertise in the life sciences and healthcare industry.
Universal Medica Group, an expert in healthcare and pharmaceutical services, will partner with EVERSANA, the leading independent provider of full commercial services to the life science industry, and together, the companies take the bold step to provide medical information and pharmacovigilance services throughout Europe, Asia, and North, Central and South America.
In today’s global marketplace, pharmaceutical manufacturers need an organised and integrated medical information and pharmacovigilance service model to safely distribute therapies in varying government and regulatory structures. As a single, integrated service partner EVERSANA and Universal Medica will deliver programs with the infrastructure, technology, workflows and clinical staffing needed to effectively and efficiently support therapies on a global scale.
For Universal Medica Group “This strategic partnership fits perfectly in our ambition to continue worldwide to promote the proper use, safety and efficacy of healthcare products with high-added value to patients and healthcare professionals. This collaboration meets the needs of our increasing number of clients with global organisational models. We are proud of this partnership and look forward to bringing this collective effort to a new level. This is a moment of great opportunity and excitement to demonstrate our combined added value. We have set the bar high, it is now time to deliver!” says Rafi Mardachti, President and Founder of the Group.
For EVERSANA “We’ve built an integrated commercial services platform to address the rapidly evolving needs of our global clients. This partnership further strengthens our medical information and PV capabilities across Europe and Asia with a proven industry leader who shares our vision and cultural values. Regardless of the region or language, our clients must provide therapies to patients safely and efficiently. Today our clients and employees can celebrate a partnership that achieves that goal.” says Danny Williams, President, Channel Management and Compliance Services, EVERSANA.
About Universal Medica Group
Universal Medica Group, with headquarters in Paris, France is an expert in healthcare and pharmaceutical consulting since 2000 and is composed of 4 affiliates :
– Universal Medica, leader in Medical Affairs: Medical Information, Vigilance Management, Quality Assurance, Medical Education and strengthened skills with the acquisition of BBac in 2018 specialized in vigilance for the pharmaceutical industry.
– Europharma, acquired in 2017 is a specialist in training, combines educational know-how and advanced technology since 1990 (E-learning, Virtual Classroom, Mobile Learning…).
– Cherry for Life Science, a medical health communication agency that supports the digital transformation of our businesses by ensuring the creation of quality medical content adapted to digital communication channels for healthcare professionals and patients since 2014.
– To learn more about Universal Medica Group, visit universalmedica.com, Europharma.fr, cherry-for-lifescience.com and medflixs.com or connect through LinkedIn.
EVERSANA™ is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers.
– With more than 25 locations in the Americas, Europe and India, the company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies.
– The company’s service platform includes regulatory strategy and consulting; research and insights; stakeholder engagement & promotion; market access; global pricing software and analytics; revenue management; patient services and support; global channel management and distribution; pharmacovigilance, medical communication, and safety; and management consulting from Promidian, an EVERSANA Company.
– To learn more about EVERSANA, visit eversana.com or connect through LinkedIn and Twitter.
Download : EVERSANA-UMG Press release (57 downloads)
UNIVERSAL MEDICA GROUP
President and Founder
Danny Williams, President, Channel
Management & Compliance Services
+1 (901) 797-8870