Language – French
The pharmacovigilance inspection is one of the most important practice in terms of workload (preparation, implementation of action plans, etc.) and/or in terms of image (in the event of an injunction, for example). During a PV inspection, the pharmacovigilance system, and the involvement of all those stakeholders are scrutinized.
This webinar aims to provide you with the 7 key points to consider for a successful pharmacovigilance inspection.
The key points that will be discussed in detail are:
- Visibility of the EU QPPV and local QPPV
- Continuity of service for pharmacovigilance data collection
- Management of partners, affiliates, and service providers
- Pharmacovigilance and Quality Management System (QMS)
- Computerised systems and personal data
- Interfaces with product quality claims and medical information issues
- Continuous evaluation of the Benefit/Risk Ratio
At the end of the webinar, you will have the opportunity to discuss with our experts.